Telehealth services available starting April 20
In response to the COVID-19 stay at home order, we are now offering telehealth services. These services are Monday, Wednesday and Fridays, from 8:15 – 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 – 3;15 p.m. by appointment only.
Please call 419-213-2013 to schedule an appointment.
Services will include all aspects of reproductive health and wellness:
- Birth Control & Education
- Reproductive life planning, education & counseling
- Pregnancy Testing & Counseling
- Basic Infertility Services
- Pre-conception Care
- STD Testing & Treatment
- Screening for Cervical Cancer
- Pap & Pelvic Exams
- Male Genital Exams/Screenings
- Referral services for other medical, psychological, or social services
- Basic Genetic Counseling