“Follow My Health” Patient Portal
Toledo-Lucas County Health Department offers an online portal for all patients. Patients can login to the online portal or through it’s mobile app and access the following features all at their fingertips:
- View test results
- Refill prescriptions
- Communicate with physicians
- Request appointments
- Fill out forms prior to visit
- Pay bills
To gain access to the portal, contact us today at 419-213-4209. If you are already a registered member of the portal, you can login here.
Flu Clinic Information
The Toledo-Lucas County Health Department is excited to keep you and your loved ones healthy this flu season. The annual walk-in flu shot clinics will start Saturday, October 5, 2019. The Toledo-Lucas County Health Department is offering flu clinics to the public, throughout the month of October, on the following dates:
- Saturday, October 12 (8:30 am-11:30am) at the Richfield Township Fire Hall, 11450 W. Sylvania Ave, Berkey, OH 43504
- Sunday, October 13 (8:00am-1:00pm) at St. Joseph Catholic Church, 5373 Main St, Sylvania, OH 43560
- Wednesday, October 16 (7:00am-11:00am) at the Toledo Lucas County Health Department, 635 N. Erie St, Toledo, OH 43604
- Sunday, October 20 (8:00am-12:45pm) at Little Flower Church, 5522 Dorr St, Toledo, OH 43615
- Monday, October 21 (4:00 pm – 7:00 pm) Springfield Township Hall, 7617 Angola Rd, Holland, OH 43528
- Friday, October 25 (9:30 am-12:00pm) at St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, 1201 Madison Ave, Toledo OH 43604
- Sunday, October 27 (8:00am-12:30pm) at Sylvania United Church of Christ, 7240 Erie St, Sylvania, OH 43560
- Wednesday, October 30 (8:00am-4:00pm) at the Toledo Lucas County Health Department, 635 N. Erie St, Toledo, OH 43604
All insurances may be billed, including Medicare Part B and Ohio Medicaid. No one will be turned away for inability to pay.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that everyone six months of age and older, and able to be vaccinated, should receive the flu vaccine each year. For more information and a complete calendar of flu clinics, please visit http://lucascountyhealth.com.
For individuals requiring special accommodations, please contact the Health Department at 419-213-4163, to set up an appointment.
Regardless of age, we all need immunizations to protect against serious, and sometimes deadly, diseases. The specific vaccines you need as an adult are determined by your age, job, lifestyle, health conditions, travel destinations, and which vaccines you’ve had in the past. The TLCHD offers Adult & Travel Immunizations at competitive prices along with vaccine and travel information.
The TLCHD offers the following vaccines. Most vaccines are covered by insurance, but please check with your insurance carrier for your financial responsibility.
For more information on adult vaccines: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/adults/index.html
In addition to adult vaccinations, the following travel vaccines are available. Most travel vaccines are not covered by insurance, please check with your insurance carrier for your financial responsibility.
Plan ahead to vaccinate. You need time to complete the vaccine series before you travel and your body needs time to build up immunity. Start planning for your vaccines when you start planning for your trip.
To discuss your vaccine needs or our vaccine prices please contact our Travel Nurse at 419-213-4163.
For vaccine information for your travel destination: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/list
Hepatitis A – It’s not just for travelers
Due to the statewide Hepatitis A outbreak, the Ohio Department of Health is recommending that individuals in high-risk groups receive the Hepatitis A vaccine. This includes:
- Persons who use injection or non-injection illicit drugs
- Persons who are homeless or in transient living conditions
- Persons who are or recently have been incarcerated
- Men who have sex with men
- Persons with chronic liver disease, such as cirrhosis, hepatitis B or hepatitis C
Methods of Payment include cash, check, credit card or money order. Credit Card payments require an additional processing fee.
Assistance may be available for our uninsured and underinsured patients. Please call 419-213-4163 for more information.