The Toledo – Lucas County Health Department hopes to keep you and your loved ones healthy this flu season. TLCHD will begin their walk-in flu clinics, starting on September 6, 2017. Please see below for a detailed listing of times and locations. Flu clinics are open and available to anyone wishing to receive the vaccine.
The Toledo-Lucas County Health Department is offering flu clinics on the following dates:
- Wednesday, September 6, 2017 (4:00pm-7:00pm) at Whitehouse Administration Building, 6925 Providence St., Whitehouse, Ohio 43571
- Thursday, September 7, 2017 (4:00pm-6:00pm) at Toledo-Lucas County Health Department 635 N. Erie St., Toledo, Ohio 43604
- Wednesday, September 13, 2017 (4:00pm-6:00pm) at Toledo-Lucas County Health Department 635 N. Erie St., Toledo, Ohio 43604
- Thursday, September 14, 2017 (2:30pm-5:30pm) at Stautzenberger College, 1796 Indian Wood Circle, Maumee, OH 43537
- Monday, September 18, 2016 (4:00pm-7:00pm) at Springfield Township Hall, 7617 Angola Rd., Holland, OH 43528
- Wednesday, September 20, 2016 (4:00pm-6:00pm) at Toledo-Lucas County Health Department 635 N. Erie St., Toledo, Ohio 43604
- Friday, September 22, 2017 (7:00am-11:00am) at Lucas County Government Center, One Government Center, Toledo, OH 43604
- CANCELED Sunday, September 24, 2017 (8:00am-1:00pm) at St. Ignatius Catholic Church, 212 N. Stadium Rd., Oregon, OH 43616
Wednesday, September 27, 2017 (8:00am-11:30am) at Friendship Park Senior Center, 2930 131st St., Toledo, OH 43611
- Thursday, September 28, 2017 (4:00pm-6:00pm) at Toledo-Lucas County Health Department 635 N. Erie St., Toledo, Ohio 43604
- Saturday, September 30 2017 (8:30am-12:00pm) at Holy Trinity Church @ Richfield Fire Hall, 11450 W. Sylvania Ave., Berkey, Ohio 43504
All insurances may be billed, including Medicare Part B and Ohio Medicaid. If you do not have insurance, the cost for the seasonal flu vaccine is $30.00, payable by cash, check or credit card. Please bring health insurance information if you are utilizing insurance benefits.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that everyone six months of age and older receive the flu vaccine each year. For more information and a complete calendar of flu clinics, please visit http://lucascountyhealth.com.
For individuals requiring special accommodations, please contact the Health Department at 419-213-4163 to set up an appointment.